ants-shack.com ants-shack.com
The Shack ... on the web!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ant
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

Hi all and welcome to The Shack.

I've messed around a bit with styles and such and tweaked a few things here and there (Stephen will be happy to hear that avatars can now be somewhat larger Smile ) and I'm quite happy with the results so far.

I still want to mess around a bit more and add some more functionality where I see it lacking.

If there's something that you don't like or think would be cool to have please let me know!

Of course, the web page itself is another matter entirely ... I'll get to that one day!
BAS
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAS like this place.

BAS think it looks good.

BAS look forward to more!
Ant
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, BAS. You always know just the right things to say.
donny
Hero
Hero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: XD Howdy Reply with quote

This is way cool!

Thanks Ant for all of the trouble you have gone to. I am very much looking forward to getting back into the action.

I am currently building an old fashioned hardcore Mage for you Burning Plague campaign Ant, well maybe a little non-traditional, this guy is not afraid to get into a fist fight or get his hands dirty. Say goodbye to your prissy elitists wizard and say Hello to Jarko "The Stranger" !

I will probably post my first draft concept in the next day or so for your approval and error correction, oh yes there will be errors!

I might even look at starting up a Risus Firefly campaign if you guys are amenable and I have your permission Ant to eat up some of your band width and server space Smile

Stay well all, and enjoy your time off Ant, you more than most people deserve it.

Don
Mailcon
Hero
Hero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kneels down to check soil outside of shack.
"Hmm my wolverine friend. It appears that our favoured enemy the orc is already in there. Shall we deal with it?" Draws sword.

Sniff Sniif.

"What's that? Not an enemy?"

Checks tracks.

"Appears to not be wearing boots"

Makes obscenely high Listen check, faintly hears: "Urrh. Beef jerky on table. Hungry"

"You could be right. Shall we enter?"

Opens door.....
BAS
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAS say Me Looking forward to becoming a Half Orc/Palladin.

That should be interesting.
BAS
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mailcon wrote:
Kneels down to check soil outside of shack.
"Hmm my wolverine friend. It appears that our favoured enemy the orc is already in there. Shall we deal with it?" Draws sword.

Makes obscenely high Listen check, faintly hears: "Urrh. Beef jerky on table. Hungry"

Opens door.....

BAS SAY BOO!!!
Ant
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: XD Howdy Reply with quote

donny wrote:
This is way cool!

Thanks Ant for all of the trouble you have gone to. I am very much looking forward to getting back into the action.

I am currently building an old fashioned hardcore Mage for you Burning Plague campaign Ant, well maybe a little non-traditional, this guy is not afraid to get into a fist fight or get his hands dirty. Say goodbye to your prissy elitists wizard and say Hello to Jarko "The Stranger" !

Glad you like it, Don! And it's good to see you playing a mage again ... I like the cut of Jarko's jib. I'll copy this info you've given on him into the PbP Out of Character forum -- the First of the (hopefully) Four is forming!

donny wrote:
I will probably post my first draft concept in the next day or so for your approval and error correction, oh yes there will be errors!

Don't worry too much about errors and the like. I'll help you out as much as you like and will go over everyone's character sheets when the final draft is complete.

donny wrote:
I might even look at starting up a Risus Firefly campaign if you guys are amenable and I have your permission Ant to eat up some of your band width and server space Smile

Yes! Count me in (and my bandwidth is your bandwidth). We did a one-shot Serenity with James and it was a lot of fun but the rules system didn't really gel on me.

donny wrote:
Stay well all, and enjoy your time off Ant, you more than most people deserve it.

Don

P'shaw! Now I'm all embarrased! Embarassed
Ant
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAS wrote:
BAS say Me Looking forward to becoming a Half Orc/Palladin.

That should be interesting.

Good enough for me! Consider the half-orc paladin version of BAS added to the concept character list (feel free to change any details you like, of course!) Very Happy
Ant
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mailcon wrote:

Opens door.....

Welcome to The Shack, Mailcon and Logan! Don't mind the half-orc. He mainly sleeps in the corner muttering about nymphs and "bear owls", whatever the hell they are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ants-shack.com Forum Index -> Site and Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: